Monday, December 14, 2009

fair weather smoker

the other day i was walking outside to my next class and it was freezing outside. it was about 8 degrees. i only had a small sweater on and it felt like the cold wind was going right through it. it was hard to handle the 3 or 4 minute walk from one building to the next. then i saw a few smokers just standing there with their vice in hand withstanding the cold. i thought to myself if i was ever a smoker i would only smoke outside when it was warm. as soon as i could see my breath outside i would put away my pack of cigs and my lighter away for a few months. i guess i would be a fair-weather smoker.

1 comment:

holly said...

lol, rj, this is funny. but why wouldn't you smoke in the winter? seems to me like smoking might keep you warm on your walk to class. can't say i really understand the logic, but it's great. blog more.